The Year 2 Team
Class 4 - Mr Hounsell and Mrs Joliffe
Class 5 - Mrs Wiggins, Mrs Slack and Mrs Haynes
Class 6 - Miss King and Mrs Perrins
Please make sure that your child has the appropriate PE kit in school. They should have black shorts and a red t-shirt for indoor PE. Children should have sturdy trainers for outdoor PE. If there is cold weather children can wear jogging bottoms instead and a black jumper or hoody. Please ensure that all PE kit is labelled. Thank you.
|Monday||Reading and spelling|
|Tuesday||Reading and spelling|
|Wednesday||Reading and spelling|
|Thursday||Maths||Following Wednesday||Reading and spelling|
|Friday||Reading and spelling|
Reading - to be done everyday. Children will be given a certificate for different reading totals.
1. Take part in a junior park run.
2. Climb Robinswood Hill. Look for evidence of living creatures.
3. Visit your local library.
4. Visit the cathedral and complete the trail.
5. Go on a history hunt. Which are the oldest buildings in Gloucester? The newest? How do you know?
6. Buy the ingredients and make a simple, healthy lunch.
7. See the Severn bore.
8. Make a video sharing a hobby you have.
9. Draw a portrait of a family member.
Share your results with us on Tapestry.