The Year 2 Team
Class 4 - Mr Hounsell and Mrs Joliffe
Class 5 - Mrs Wiggins, Mrs Slack and Mrs Haynes
Class 6 - Miss King and Mrs Perrins
Click here for curriculum overviews for each term.
Please make sure that your child has the appropriate PE kit in school. They should have black shorts and a red t-shirt for indoor PE. Children should have sturdy trainers for outdoor PE. If there is cold weather children can wear jogging bottoms instead and a black jumper or hoody. Please ensure that all PE kit is labelled. Thank you.
|Monday||Reading and spelling|
|Tuesday||Reading and spelling|
|Wednesday||Reading and spelling|
|Thursday||Maths||Following Wednesday||Reading and spelling|
|Friday||Reading and spelling|
Reading - to be done everyday. Children will be given a certificate for different reading totals.
1. Take part in a junior park run.
2. Climb Robinswood Hill. Look for evidence of living creatures.
3. Visit your local library.
4. Visit the cathedral and complete the trail.
5. Go on a history hunt. Which are the oldest buildings in Gloucester? The newest? How do you know?
6. Buy the ingredients and make a simple, healthy lunch.
7. See the Severn bore.
8. Make a video sharing a hobby you have.
9. Draw a portrait of a family member.
Share your results with us on Tapestry.