If you require urgent support , please contact your GP or their out of hours service. For emergency medical attention, you should go to your nearest A and E department or A and E at Gloucester Royal Hospital.
There are various options of help and support through locally based organisations that you may find useful.
1.Teens in Crisis www.ticplus.org.uk Tel: 01594 546117
2. Cotswold Counselling Service www.cotswold-counselling.org.uk Tel: 01285 885830
3. Young Minds www.youngminds.org.uk
4. Eating Disorders www.b-eat.co.uk
5. GDASS www.gdass.org.uk Tel: 0845 6029035
6. Gloucsetershire Suicide Prevention Strategy 2015-2020, launched in September - available at www.gloucestershire.gov.uk/suicideprevention - covers all ages but includes prevention of suicide amongst young people.
2. YoungMinds Parent Helpline: 0808 8025544
3. Samaritans National Telephone: 08457 909090 Auto-transfer to nearest listener. 24 hour.
Gloucester: between 9am and 10pm 01452 306333
Cheltenham: between 8am and 10pm 01242 515777
4. Rethink Gloucestershire Self Harm Helpline Service www.rethink.org
Telephone 0808 8010606 Mon and fri's 4-9.30pm Sat/Sun 5.30-11pm
Available to adults and children and young people who self-harm, are thinking about self-harming or are worried about people self-harming (including professionals, parents and carers)
5. PAPYRUS www.papyrus-uk.org
Provides confidential help and advice to prevent suicide in young people.
6.National helpline for young people: www.getconnected.org
Provides confidential help and support. Tel: 0800 8084994 Text: 80849 Mon - Fri 1pm-11pm and available at weekends.
7. CEOP Think U Know: www.thinkuknow.co.uk
A website with information about current issues in E-Safety, there is also a link to report concerns directly to the police.
CYPS Children and Young People Service: 01452 894272
Sites with information on internet safety -